BECOME AN EXHIBITOR
• To lead Cyprus into becoming a global tech hub
• To assist in further developing the local talent in the technology sector
• To showcase yourself as a great workplace and an employer of choice
• To establish your brand within the new generation
• To educate the future workforce on the needs of the market
• To network with other peers and major companies
• To interact with industry talent from all tech-related sectors
To secure your participation as an exhibitor, you need to:
1. Contact IMH
2. Find out availability of exhibition space
3. Fill out the relevant form and sent it to IMH
4. Pay 50% of the total cost on signing the contract
Payment Terms and Conditions
A co-operation agreement will be signed between IMH and each participating company and 100% of all fees must be paid before the summit:
• 50% on signing the contract
• 50% one month prior to the event
Cost for participation: from €3.600 + VAT
• Space rental
• 9sq.m.exhibition stand (3x3) with a full color printed
(Mantling and dismantling is included in the price)
• Booth Construction includes the following: branded back wall (2.50m (H) X 3.00 W) , back wall graphics with 2 spotlights, a double socket, branded counter with two stools and a bin.
• All booths and any structure support must remain within the boundaries of the booth.
• Booth construction plans must be submitted to the “contractor” at least 20 days before the start of the exhibition.
• Exhibitors who wish to undertake the construction of their booth on their own means, must submit any necessary construction and electrical plan to the “contractor”, and await for written confirmation and approval.
• The basic booth structure cannot be changed. Exhibitors have the option to rent the exhibition space only. The rental cost amounts to €320 per sq.m
• For any additional facilities such as booth upgrade, furniture, equipment, electrical, audiovisual etc, contact the responsible “contractor”.
Additional benefits provided from organizers to all exhibitors:
o Listing in exhibition guide
o Complimentary participation at all parallel events taking place.
o One page advert in exhibition guide (digital and printed)
o Welcome Desk
o Daily Visitors Report o Security
o Cleaning of common areas
o Badges for the staff of the exhibitors o Wi-Fi
1. Participation in the Exhibition by Sponsors and Exhibitors is subject to approval by organizers
2. Selection of topics of presentations will be reviewed by the events scientific committee
3. There is limited availability for Sponsors and they will be accepted on a “first